Matching Skills to Needs to Affect Your Bottom Line
Ravenna –The Portage County Business Round Table will hold a seminar on February 25th at Maplewood Career Center. The topic will focus on matching skills to needs to affect your bottom line. The event will begin with a continental breakfast/networking at 7:30 am, followed by the program starting promptly at 8:00 am and will be concluded by 9:00 am.
The program will feature presentations from three agencies:
· Hattie Larlham – Lauri Molnar, Business Development
· Portage County Board of Developmental Disabilities- Jaime Nichols, Community Employment Manager
· SAW (Solutions At Work)- Marilyn Jares, Sales Manager
This seminar will highlight the benefits of working with these agencies such as:
· Gaining employees with excellent dependability
· Receiving ongoing comprehensive support
· Skills matching and training
· Assessment opportunity (two weeks free employment)
· Cost effectiveness
To register, please contact the Portage Development Board, at 330.297.3470, email@example.com or your local chamber of commerce. Persons who pre-register will pay $10 (cash or check). Persons who do not pre-register will pay $15 at the door.
The registration deadline is February 18th, 2014.