Wine Gift Ideas
Last week I gave you 5 of my favorite wine gifts for this year. And while I could probably have this list go on until next Christmas, I will just keep it to the final five! Items four and five can be found at Bed, Bath and Beyond or I’ve even seen them at Kohls! While items one, two and three are great local finds at your local wineries or wine shops
5. Wine purses – this is the perfect gift for the stylish gal in your life. The hard sided wine purses easily (and discretely) carry a bottle of wine to your next outing – or upgrade to the wine case which holds a bottle of wine and 2 glasses.
4. Corkcicle – this item is starting to make headlines! Oprah just featured it on her Christmas list and it is flying off the shelves. Simply place the corkcicle (shaped like an icicle) in the freezer. Then when ready, pour one glass of wine then add the corkcicle to the bottle to keep your wine cold.
3. Wine of the month club – check out some local wineries for ideas on a wine of the month club. One note – due to a change in shipping laws, if you are using a winery outside of Ohio, make sure they can ship to Ohio.
2. Gift certificates to a local wine tasting – give the gift of taste and let the recipient try a few new wines to add to their collection after the holidays.
1. A bottle of wine in a nice wine bag – how much easier can you get. This gift is great for giving to a host/hostess for your next holiday party.
No matter what type of gift you get, make sure you include a bottle of wine to give with the gift. And while you are out shopping for wine – make sure to treat yourself to a bottle too! Happy shopping!
Amanda is the Co-Owner of Candlelight Winery located at 11325 Center Road, Garrettsville. For more information on other winery topics, please visit www.candlelightwinery.com